Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February 2020

Well, a new month!  Can’t complain about January! It was almost perfect. I will take a January we just went through any day. Compared to what we normally have... all the brutally cold sub-zero weather.  No thank you. I love cold weather, but it is getting harder to take. But anyway, with that out of the way I won’t mention it again.

Candy with Marina
My daughter Candy and Donna lost their beloved pet Marina last month. It was so tragic for them. I just hate to bring it up even now almost a month later. She was a wonderful pet. Very well-behaved and very smart.  It is so hard to lose a fur baby.  She will now be playing with all the other past pets that have gone on before her. She will be herding them up for a game of frisbee, which she loved from what Candy has told me.  Have fun Marina keep everyone in line and RIP little one. You will be missed.

Well, we did have a few things going on this month. Thought my brother Sonny was going to have to have knee replacement. But good news is he may have to just have a partial.  Doctor wants to see if he can just do the shot to see how it works.  Then if it doesn’t he will do the partial replacement . That won’t be as hard on him. He has Atri Fib. But they say he is ok to do the operation.  It only takes 8-10 days to recover from a partial. Where the full replacement would take 2 -3 months.

LaVella came over yesterday. She helped me do some moving things around. Some times when you move things around it just seems to make a big difference. I had my computer in the back room that I used for an office.  I really didn’t like being in that room. It felt like I was a mile away from every thing.  So now I put my treadmill in there with the Bemer Therapy mat. I like it . What a difference it makes.

I told LaVella I just have too much stuff.. she said what would you get rid of?  I looked around the place and then looked at her and said, Nothing. LOL! She said, I know that’s why I have a third of your basement with my stuff in it. LOL! The Apple doesn’t fall from the tree.😂.

Not a lot going on at this time. Just can’t wait for the spring to get here. Waiting for the flowers to start coming up.  Need to clean out the flower beds as soon as the weather breaks.  They say the ground hog didn’t see his shadow so we are going to have an early spring. I will have to see if that happens.

 My Son Jess came over yesterday. LaVella, Sonny and I all had a great time with him. Of course we gave him a hard way to go. He went to lunch with us. He proceeded to tell me why I can’t see very well.  He said I keep the house too dark. What he has to realize is, I have Fuchs Dystrophy. And the bright light blinds me. I have to keep the rooms rather dark. If you don’t know what that condition is, it is the flaking of the Cornea.  It can cause blindness if it gets really bad. Some people have Cornea transplant. But I would not do that.  Mine has had a resting period and I am certainly happy about that. So with the grace of God hopefully it won’t progress. I will just take one step at a time as far as that is concerned. My eyes have changed since my last exam. So that is the next thing Sonny and I have to do. Get eye appointments.

So, I guess that's about it for this month.
Until next time.
Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 5, 2020 Not much going on. Just tired of the winter.  It is almost over. Thanks to God for getting me through it.  Everything seems ...