Thursday, June 29, 2017

Things that are coming!

Hi Everybody,

Well, LaVella and I worked together trying to get this organized. Of course she did it and I sat on iChat with her supporting her. But I will be doing the blogs. Now, mind you, I am in no way a writer . So what goes down in here is going to be coming straight from my mind.  I know. Oh Lord, what are we in for?

Let me begin with, who ever said, "If you have the means you can get any thing done you need."?  Well, that is not true. I have had a time trying to get a dependable lawn service.  Have a new service starting in the morning. Hopefully they will be dependable. So wish me luck with this one.

Since I have moved into the new place it has been quite an interesting road to go down.  Taking a while to get every thing in it's place and making a place for everything. It is coming along. Just a little harder being the age I am. But really my age has never stopped me before to do what I want. Health is good with me and my brother. Both are doing good. The only thing worth noting is I will be getting knee replacement. I have done all the therapy to try and hold off on it, but it is not working. So in due time I will set it up and get on with it.

I did, finally, get a surveyor to come to the house to put stakes on my boundaries. It had some markers but not marked to the true lines. So happy that is done. Need to go to the Home Depot and put in some spikes to mark the lines for future needs. You never know when you will need the info in the future.

Had to go to the Mall today to get my one ear lobe re-pierced as it closed up on me. I went to the place to have it done and as I sat down my brother said, "I am leaving".  The girl in the place laughed. I said, "Yeah he passes out at the site of just about any thing that might hurt." By the time he
got ready to leave she already had it pierced. 😀. That was so funny. She said, "See, it is done and she didn't even flinch."

So, now that my grass is getting cut and  my ear is re-pierced, I am ready to get the house cleaned for all the company I am going to have starting this Friday. My Carol is coming in on Friday. Greg will be here on Saturday to see her with the Family. Then she will leave on Saturday late afternoon. Then my niece from Florida will be in late Saturday evening with the family. So a busy week next week. I love busy weeks when it involves having family.  I am ready to have them and enjoy their company!

Another month is about to be over. July will be fairly busy.  I have had some requests from my daughter to do some blogs about my life. Things I did and places I went. Well, I never went to many places. I think I made two trips. One was a short trip and the other was a rather long one.  I think about three months.  I did a lot of hanging out at home but certainly had a lot of friends to do things with. I had a great childhood. We weren't rich by any means but we're were loved that is for sure.  So as time goes by, I may put some of my life experiences in here. May not be interesting to some. But others might like it. Then maybe I can get some of the rumors cleared up that have been going around for years. Just a little "exaggeration" in a joking way. But know this I am who I am and it doesn't bother me at all what people say. But get the story straight. 😀 We didn't have electronics to keep us busy. So we had to do things that we enjoyed and really liked to do.  So until the next time stay safe, keep healthy.

Love to all, God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 5, 2020 Not much going on. Just tired of the winter.  It is almost over. Thanks to God for getting me through it.  Everything seems ...