Saturday, June 19, 2010

If I Can Do It . . .

Blogging. 

I've had my share of questions about this topic lately. The enthusiasm of the public over the trend seemed to die down a bit. Yet lately, those that never quite cared enough about the concept are ready to jump on board now. Oddly enough, most questions and interest has been voiced to me by people with grandchildren that emphatically enjoy reading, and perhaps down the road, memorializing, the words of their most beloved G-Ma. Who could blame them? How often has it been that you could gain access to a letter or story she wrote and then have the copy published in a book when, heaven forbid, she passes on? My Mom has been writing for her blog for nearly two years. I'm excited that I'll still have a bit of her wisdom to glean from long after she's gone.

In response to these inquiries I've started this blog to test the waters. I hope to prepare an easy "How To" list for them. It has to be easy for those not so computer savy. If I can manage to do all this, perhaps I'll get enough of these precious women enabled and empowered on their journey. May their voices bring joy to their family forever and ever!

- LaVella

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 5, 2020 Not much going on. Just tired of the winter.  It is almost over. Thanks to God for getting me through it.  Everything seems ...